2 Wheeled Podcast CFTA Interview

Krumple
Administrator
This post was updated on .
2 Wheeled Podcast contacted CFTA and conducted an hour-long interview regarding CFTA and many other topics, ranging from the state of flat track, flat track politics and cooking.  Check it out:

http://twowheelpodcast.podbean.com/e/2wheel-podcast-ep-66-randy-kremlecek/

Here's more on Two Wheeled Podcast:

2 Wheel Podcast was launched in June 2012, with our first show going live in September 2012. As of the end of 2013 we have 35 shows and over 22,000 downloads. 2 Wheel Podcast is a show all about the love of motorcycling. Whether it's cruising, hitting the twisties, racing, trackdays, stunting, or dirtbike riding, we have something for everyone.

Check us out on the web and stay tuned in for more updates.

Android:
http://twowheelpodcast.podbean.com/

Itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/twowheelpodcast/id56276