Quantcast

2014 Goodyear Flat Track Tire Pricing

Krumple
Administrator

-Retail pricing for Goodyear Flat Track tires in 2014 will be $204 for fronts and $206 for rears
Krumple

Re: 2014 Goodyear Flat Track Tire Pricing

FRANKIEM
Banned User
AND UNLESS YOURE A PRO RIDER RACING AT A GNC EVENT THE ODDS ARE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET THEM   SO START BUYING GOLDEN TYRE OR MAXXIS

Re: 2014 Goodyear Flat Track Tire Pricing

Krumple
Administrator
Yuppers as Greg Riddle would say.  At least there are some choices.

There is also the very mysterious tire option from Jamie Niceley.    Jamie, if you have more info, let us know.

Krumple

Re: 2014 Goodyear Flat Track Tire Pricing

semi quitter wayne
Chris Carr's Golden Tires are available from Zanotti Racing. 310 a set, 165 for a rear, 160 for a front when purchased separately. Supply is limited to medium compound CC5, hards are sold out. On a durometer the CC5 is a lot harder than a medium Maxxis and a little harder than a Goodyear 5.
Call 408-768-5729 if interested.

Re: 2014 Goodyear Flat Track Tire Pricing

front slide Bob
Any word on when any other compounds will be available Wayne?

Re: 2014 Goodyear Flat Track Tire Pricing

CC4,LLC
So her is the lowdown on GoldenTyre flattrack tires.

CC4 (Soft) Front and rear- currently unavailable out West- These seem to work the best on cushion tracks or tracks that don't groove up. Excessive heat impedes it's performance. Will hold an edge longer that other soft tires. Posse Grounds in Salinas and King City come to mind.

CC5 (Medium) Front and rear- Best choice all around of our line for groove tracks or tracks that don't want to make up their mind about wanting to be a cushion or groove. Lasts longer and more durable than some of the other brands.

CC6 (Hard) Front and rear- This is more for streetrackers or a Pro rear tire. Tracks with high heat and abrasion.

We are working on getting all compounds represented on the West Coast. I encourage you to give me or Wayne a call if you have any questions about which tire is the right choice for you and the tracks you race at.

Sincerely,
Chris Carr
CC4,LLC
(610)888-threefivezeroeight