Quantcast

2015 AMA/CFTA California Championship Series Poster

2015 AMA/CFTA California Championship Series Poster

Krumple
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Everyone,

Thanks for your patience as we've been working hard to put together a quality race series.   We have eight championship rounds on six different track surfaces.

The AMA and CFTA's goals is to create a regional series that is the bridge from local and club racing to national AMA pro racing. It allows our riders to progress in a logical fashion and provides the stage from them to exhibit their skills to a wide variety of fans and sponsors.

As an AMA-sanctioned promoter, riders must be AMA members.  We recognize the AMA rulebook, and have an AMA-approved nationally recognized rider advancement program.

We welcome you to contest this fine series of racing.

Krumple

Re: 2015 AMA/CFTA California Championship Series Announcement

irdslow
Any chance of putting Antioch on that schedule?

Re: 2015 AMA/CFTA California Championship Series Announcement

Bookin
Or Calistoga

Re: 2015 AMA/CFTA California Championship Series Announcement

Krumple
Administrator
Antioch is very unlikely.  The guy who has the lease is a very interesting person.  I've had several conversations but haven't gotten anywhere so far.

As to Calistoga, that's a knot of worms too at this point.

I wish that I had better news on those two venues.
Krumple

Re: 2015 AMA/CFTA California Championship Series Poster

Krumple
Administrator
Just an FYI, our Nov. 7th event, originally planned as a Youth Only event has now been changed to a full on race weekend for everyone.  Round #9 is on Saturday afternoon and is a TT event built within the short track configuration. Round #10 is Saturday evening and is a short track event.

Both are California Championship points-paying rounds.

Krumple

Re: 2015 AMA/CFTA California Championship Series Poster

TOTR
Confirming the Nov. 7, 2015 race is in Salinas?  The current Nov. issue of American Motorcyclist on pg. 39 & 40 lists Chowchilla as the venue.

Re: 2015 AMA/CFTA California Championship Series Poster

Krumple
Administrator
Yes, this race is in Salinas.   The AMA got it wrong.
Krumple