Quantcast

Godspeed Greg Riddle #96Z

Krumple
Administrator
A freak trail riding accident left him with internal bleeding yesterday.  He had his spleen removed and the doctors were going to do some work on his colon this morning.  Sadly, Greg didn't make it to that second surgery.

Greg was a fixture in Northern California flat track racing.  He was quick with a smile, was very competitive and helped anyone and everyone along the way.

Godspeed to you, Greg and our hearts goes out to his father Bud Riddle.

Krumple

RE: Godspeed Greg Riddle #96Z

Schoessow

I have been sitting here for several minutes now in disbelief.  I do not know what to say other then Bud Riddle and Family, you are in our thoughts and prayers today and we all share your sorrow in the loss of your Son Greg.  Dennis

A freak trail riding accident left him with internal bleeding yesterday.  He had his spleen removed and the doctors were going to do some work on his colon this morning.  Sadly, Greg didn't make it to that second surgery.

Greg was a fixture in Northern California flat track racing.  He was quick with a smile, was very competitive and helped anyone and everyone along the way.

Godspeed to you, Greg and our hearts goes out to his father Bud Riddle.

Krumple

http://california-flat-track-association-forum.4244048.n2.nabble.com/Godspeed-Greg-Riddle-96Z-tp7579902.html

To start a new topic under California Flat Track Association Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from California Flat Track Association Forum, click here.
NAML

RE: Godspeed Greg Riddle #96Z

irdslow
Bud and Greg were some of the first people I met coming back into dirt track racing. Uncle Bud being the mentor and Greg being the competitor. Greg has earned respect as a competitor, but recognized for his character,  quick wit, and always entertaining. The pictures being posted have captured him very well. The spiked surfer white hair, no shirt and leathers, working on the bikes with Bud,  a big smile in every one.

To Mary and Bud,

 I'm sorry for your loss and the racing family will miss him too. :(

Rob

Re: Godspeed Greg Riddle #96Z

Dave Pickett
Dear Flat Track Racing Community.

On behalf of the entire District 36 organization, I wish to say that we lost a brother, and a great friend of motorcycling. To the entire Riddell Family, the D36 Family sends condolences to you.
We are so very sorry of your loss.

The number "96" racer will be missed by all who Greg touched in his life, a life cut way to short in time, but never in our memories. And his racing family that gave so much over the years to this wonderful sport we call Dirt Track, let alone the times the members of this family, and Greg, gave of themselves to assist others within the motorcycle community when need arose.

A dedicated racer, feisty, aggressive and ever so stylish - pulled out every bit of life in pursuit of his passion and quietly taught others through friendship gained within the Dirt Track community.
We will miss you Greg, but you will never be forgotten........................
Godspeed Greg.

Dave Pickett
President AMA District 36