Lemoore

front slide Bob
Directions and address for the track in Lemoore?

Re: Lemoore

Krumple
Administrator

Re: Lemoore

irdslow
Hey guys, I see lots of empty space both in and around the venue. Is there RV camping available for Sat. night?

Re: Lemoore

Krumple
Administrator
Checking....please stand by.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:06 PM, irdslow [via California Flat Track Association (CFTA)] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey guys, I see lots of empty space both in and around the venue. Is there RV camping available for Sat. night?

http://california-flat-track-association-cfta.4244048.n2.nabble.com/Lemoore-tp7580602p7580605.html
To start a new topic under California Flat Track Association (CFTA), email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from California Flat Track Association (CFTA), click here.
NAML

--
Randy Kremlacek

415-320-7889
Website
Facebook

Krumple

Re: Lemoore

Steve Lacey
Walmart Parking Lot!!!!

On Tuesday, April 21, 2015, Krumple [via California Flat Track Association (CFTA)] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Checking....please stand by.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:06 PM, irdslow [via California Flat Track Association (CFTA)] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey guys, I see lots of empty space both in and around the venue. Is there RV camping available for Sat. night?

http://california-flat-track-association-cfta.4244048.n2.nabble.com/Lemoore-tp7580602p7580605.html
To start a new topic under California Flat Track Association (CFTA), email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from California Flat Track Association (CFTA), click here.
NAML

--
Randy Kremlacek

415-320-7889
Website
Facebook

Krumple

http://california-flat-track-association-cfta.4244048.n2.nabble.com/Lemoore-tp7580602p7580606.html
To start a new topic under California Flat Track Association (CFTA), email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs4244048n4244048h82@n2.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s4244048n4244048h82@...
To unsubscribe from California Flat Track Association (CFTA), click here.
NAML

Re: Lemoore

Krumple
Administrator
Yes, just confirmed camping.   $20/per spot.  $5 discount if you provide a shot of bourbon to the promoter on check in.

Krumple