Quantcast

Re: X Games Rough Scrambles

Steve Lacey
So, did the Bank of DAD of Sir Krumple ever ride any Scrambles tracks in Northern Ca., in the 60's???   They ALL looked like that, except Salinas Rodeo grounds!!!!!   Yes, I rode um all an remember them!!!!   And...... Fremont was just as bad, also!!!    JMHO!!!!!
Take a pole of the real old timers from d/36 they rmember!!!

On Friday, June 5, 2015, Bank of Dad [via California Flat Track Association (CFTA)] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I thought of many things.

Rough, Dangerous, Better w/ 450's (or 230's). Did the track builder think to ask some of the riders? Hey how's the track?  Duh..  That track condition could not have been on purpose, could it?

The pro's were very professional.  Not complaints publicly..  They are just glad to be alive..

Was just not a good example of what dirt track is today..  I did like the moto gate.  20 wide at lodi..  Hmmmm..
Stop me before I post again..!!.. Bank of Dad Racing RWC

http://california-flat-track-association-cfta.4244048.n2.nabble.com/X-Games-Rough-Scrambles-tp7580629p7580631.html
To start a new topic under California Flat Track Association (CFTA), email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs4244048n4244048h82@n2.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s4244048n4244048h82@...
To unsubscribe from California Flat Track Association (CFTA), click here.
NAML

Re: X Games Rough Scrambles

Krumple
Administrator
This post was updated on .
50 years of the Lodi pool table has spoiled everyone.

Krumple

Re: X Games Rough Scrambles

Steve BSA 42h
Sure enough that was a typical scrambles in the 60's. Fremont was always like that. But the class C races were a different thing.

Re: X Games Rough Scrambles

IRONMACHINE.COM
PURE CRAP, can you say chiropractor, they were hard on the brake most of the way around to not swap ends, there is company called CAT that makes big yellow stuff that fixes crap tracks !!! Maybe next year they can surface the skateboard ramps with rotten railroad ties.

Re: X Games Rough Scrambles

Krumple
Administrator
15" of rain in Austin in May.   I rest my case.
Krumple