X Games Rough Scrambles

Bank of Dad
Track was a little rough.  Saw several almost get bucked off.  If anyone around here gave a track like that, it would be a protest..

Like the Moto gate start, did not like the moto track..
Stop me before I post again..!!.. Bank of Dad Racing RWC

Re: X Games Rough Scrambles

Krumple
Administrator
You are a master of the understatement.

A real piece of crap in the middle of a cow pasture.   Hey, it evoked memories of the 60's, right?
Krumple

Re: X Games Rough Scrambles

Bank of Dad
I thought of many things.

Rough, Dangerous, Better w/ 450's (or 230's). Did the track builder think to ask some of the riders? Hey how's the track?  Duh..  That track condition could not have been on purpose, could it?

The pro's were very professional.  Not complaints publicly..  They are just glad to be alive..

Was just not a good example of what dirt track is today..  I did like the moto gate.  20 wide at lodi..  Hmmmm..
Stop me before I post again..!!.. Bank of Dad Racing RWC

Re: X Games Rough Scrambles

Krumple
Administrator
Austin had 13" of rain in May, so the challenge of building a decent track was tremendous.   It's very likely that couldn't even get equipment to work in the muck.  We are probably lucky that they pulled it off at all.

Remember, it's dirt.
Krumple