Quantcast

little trip to hospital ER today

Krumple
Administrator
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Krumple

Re: little trip to hospital ER today

Steve Lacey
Sorry to hear if your dilemma!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 6, 2016, at 7:27 PM, "Krumple [via California Flat Track Association (CFTA)]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

About every three months I have this intense bout of what I was calling acid reflex (heartburn). Last night it started at midnight and wouldn't quit.  It so bad, had Mary and neigbor load me into a car and take to the hospital.

It turns out that I have gall stones.  It requires an operation to remove but that will have wait util late Feb or March.   So, all in all, minor stuff.

Love you,me

--
Randy Kremlacek

415-320-7889
Website
Facebook

Krumple

http://california-flat-track-association-cfta.4244048.n2.nabble.com/little-trip-to-hospital-ER-today-tp7580681.html
To start a new topic under California Flat Track Association (CFTA), email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from California Flat Track Association (CFTA), click here.
NAML