nbmc

Dale 39j
Where is the race in August, that is an nbmc race?

Re: nbmc

Krumple
Administrator
Chowchilla!

‚Äč

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:52 PM, Dale 39j [via California Flat Track Association (CFTA)] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where is the race in August, that is an nbmc race?

http://california-flat-track-association-cfta.4244048.n2.nabble.com/nbmc-tp7580642.html
To start a new topic under California Flat Track Association (CFTA), email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from California Flat Track Association (CFTA), click here.
NAML

--
Randy Kremlacek

415-320-7889
Website
Facebook

Krumple

Re: nbmc

Krumple
Administrator
Chowchilla!

www.californiaflattrack.com

Krumple

Re: nbmc

Dale 39j
Yeah yeah yeah! Chowchilla,I will be there. How about the August 1st race on your calendar that is being put on by NBMC?

Re: nbmc

Krumple
Administrator
Sorry about that old posting about NBMC at Santa Rosa.   It fell through and I've removed it from the calendar.
Krumple